15 January 2008

WoD Rough Draft..

Originally Posted somewhere else November 5, 2007

Right before landing.



I can't wait to get back to the normal.. What ever that is. I'm feeling a little edgy but I think it's from my trip. I know my mom loves me and she understands my need for solitude but at times our relationship is tenuous at best. I think it may have something to do with the way I was raised. But, she can't say anything about it and I will not tolerate it if she tries.. It's not like she has put her foot down or anything when it came to my upbringing.



I miss my bed. There's nothing like sleeping in ones own bed. Especially mine. :) Oh, Gaea is it beautiful. Queen sized with curtains for privacy and to blockout the sun. The only problem is stretching out in any other form aside from my homid form.. Sometimes I end up getting caught in the curtains and it's such a pain to replace them.



Let's see as soon as we land and I get out of this giant thing of a bird that feels too much like a cage, I think I may feel a little better once I get out and get a bite. I don't like eating when I'm in the air. And I've practically been in the air a whole day.. Urgh, Over 8000 miles in a day is nothing to sneeze at. I was stupid and used the refueling time to sleep rather than eat anything. So the plane got refueled and I didn't.



Man, I must be tired! I can't seem to keep my mind on one track. Land. Food, preferably one of those giant burritos with everything. Check in with Dad. (I missed him while I was gone but, I did need a break from all the order forms AND from his disapproval of whom I choose to love. It's not like he was conventional. I mean for the love of Gaea!! I'm half Werecat & half Werewolf!) Take a looong bubble bath. Then go see what damage has been done to the bar in my absence.



After landing...



Yes! Ground, solid ground. It's not that I don't mind flying, there's just something about the ground under your fet that feels so darn good. Hmm.. I should have worn lighter clothes. OK, we;; first things first, FOOD. Hmm.. I don't see Dad anywhere. Crap! Oh well, can't blame a girl for wanting to see her dad when she gets to the same continent he's on. Meh. He's probably still upset that I left to go see her. Well, well, well.. Look who we have here. Well at least Rory thought to show up to come get me.



I believe Rory is going to come sit with me while I get something to eat.. Oh yes, the giant burrito with a triple of 'quilla.. Mmm.. Feels so good to eat.



As I follow Rory our I see this beautiful old but new looking car. Hell! Around here I can't trust that something or someone is as old as they appear. Well, I may not know a lot about cats but, this one is beautiful. And I make some comment on the nice wheels.



Oh dear Lord!! Rory!! You can't just decide you like a car and drive off with it! Damnit! Like Hell I'm walking into town. I get in the car and try to relax one the way in. Might as well.



The Bar



When we get to the bar Louie is tending the place.. Hmm.. That seems a bit odd. Where's Dad? There was a not left for Rory & I. It says that Dad's not feeling too well and that he'd like me to take his place going to the Prince's birthday party. (SHITE!! There goes my bubble bath! Double SHITE!) I look at Rory kind of quizzically wondering why he thinks Dad is down. Something about repairs to the place and wha-? ..irritation rising.. "Just what did you guys do to the bar while I was gone??"



"What happened? .. Ask your Dad."

"Trust me I will" It may be my Dad's bar but this place is mine!



Rory wanders off somewhere to go get ready for this 'Red-tie' affair. I might as well go get ready too.



Mm.. Hot water. Too bad its not a bath. This'll just have to do for tonight. Well at least I hav ea dress that is appropriate for tonight. I absolutely love silk. I love this dress. It fits like a glove. Sheer black silk, side slits that go to midthigh and a blood red rose pattern slip underneath.. hehe.. This ought to stop a few vamps dead in there tracks.. Goddess this is gorgeous. Now, where the hell did I put that garter? Oh, there it is! That one'll go great with what I'm wearing and deal with the whole matter of where to put a weapon.. Okay. Ready.



Damn it all! Rory beat me back up here.. That little bastard! You know he cleans up quite nicely though. I guess he's got some date coming with us. I wonder what she looks like.. Hmm, is this her pulling up on that motorcycle? If it is she's coming in a little hot. Beautiful stopping maneuver. She's pretty but she looks kinda tough too.. I guess she'll do for him.. Huh. She smells kinda like him too. I wonder if he already bit her..

No comments: