12 November 2008

Why do people...

...comment on old posts that are obviously just a momentary thought? I mean this isn't really a question that needs answered, it's just another momentary thought.

Been up late helping a friend plan her wedding. Interesting stuff. I think if I ever decide to make that leap I'll try for something relatively small. Just close friends and family. Or better yet maybe I'll just elope.

I was never one of those girls who dreamed of the man she would marry. Let alone one who planned her dream wedding as a child complete with scrapbooks full of dress designs, pieces of fabric, or pictures of the "perfect spot". I was too busy being one of the guys, riding bikes and playing in the woods, building forts. Hell I never expected to live as long as I have.

But, I love her so I'll help her. Lucky for her we think alot alike and I have a good eye for color schemes and design. One way or another this is going to work and it'll be a beautiful wedding. Now if only I can think of a place to have this thing. Now that would make this planning thing go so much faster.

No comments: